The idea of having our own getaway destination is tempting. With beaches serving as the ideal hideaway for many, owning a condo in a beach resort is a great return on investment. Beach resorts come with several amenities like swimming pools, spa, gym, health spa, and restaurants etc, which offer us other activities to indulge in other than sun-bathing and swimming.
Luxury getaway destination along the sands of Hawaii:
Hawaii being the dream destination for many is the perfect summer getaway destination. Visitors to Hawaii fall in love with the island as soon as they set foot there. If you are considering investing in Hawaii rental properties, a great idea is to own a condo. As a condo owner you don’t have to worry about steep lodging prices in the peak season or unavailability of rooms.
There are several luxury beach-resorts in Hawaii letting you own a condo there. Not all condos in beach resorts are a profitable investment. If you are looking for the best condo options, consider owning condos in Wailea and Makena at Maui which are popular for their stunning beaches, golf courses, fun attractions and resorts.
If you are looking for condos for sale in Wailea, check out mauieliteproperty.com. The website enlists detailed, up-to-date information on Wailea condos and is the best online resource for those looking for Maui real estate. After you purchase a condo here you can travel here anytime of the year and visit these top beaches in the area. Check out the must-visit list of beaches.
- Ulua and Mokapu beach: Located on Maui’s south shore, both are separated by a grassy headland. These beaches are famous among divers and offer great snorkeling experience due to the rich variety of marine life underneath.
- Wailea beach: Located on Maui’s west coast and in close proximity to several luxury resorts, the beach is always seen buzzing with activity. Despite being a happening beach in the location, the vibe is more relaxed. Tourists can indulge in snorkeling, hire paddleboards, surf and take canoe tours.
- Kaanapali beach: This was once named as America’s best beach and is located on Maui’s west coast. The beach is quite busy due to the tons of dining and shopping options it offers.
- Palauea beach aka white rock: Palauea beach is located in south Maui and is hardly busy making it the apt choice if you want to stay away from the crowds. The beach is more popular among locals and great for snorkeling.
- Paipu aka po’olenalena beach: This long sandy beach offers spectacular sunset views and pretty popular among wedding photographers. It was only recently that tourists started frequenting this beach which was once only popular among locals.
- Chang’s beach: This beach is tucked in South Maui and easily accessible from Makena condos. It is usually less-crowded and features several surf condos and luxurious vacation homes.
When in Maui, one is spoilt for choices when it comes to beaches. Own a condo and have a leisurely beach vacation here any time of the year.